• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sanford Greene In-House Signing submission stuck in Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging?

4 posts in this topic

Hello was trying to get some information about a book from the Sanford Greene private signing. Signing was closed on 7/12 but I saw that Liefeld was in the office last week and it seems like people are already receiving books back from that. Just wanted to get some information as there weren't any updates and it looks like my book was signed much earlier than the ones from the Liefeld signing but haven't heard anything. Thank you

• Administrator

Hello @LazyEyeComics, Thank you for contacting us. Hope you are doing well! I see that your book just went to encapsulation yesterday and is in the process of being sealed now. This one is finishing up now and you should see updates shortly! We thank you greatly for your patience while we process your submission.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Thank you!

Also have questions about 

Order #: CGC5412020254
Submission #: 4486222

been stuck in scheduled for grading for about 2 weeks now, any updates? I wish I would’ve known about the backlog, I would’ve just saved these submissions for Baltimore comic con.

• Administrator

Hi @LazyEyeComics,

Thank you for reaching out. This order is scheduled for grading. The estimated turnaround time was about 15 business days when you submitted the order and we are currently at about 11 business days. It should be moving very soon for you. We appreciate your patience while we work to process this order.

Please let us know if you have any concerns. Thank you!