• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
37 37

12,747 posts in this topic

Here is the latest recruits into my army of villains in my OHOTMU Deluxe Edition collection, the invariable thorn in the galaxy’s side…the nefarious Skrulls! They are rendered here by Keith Williams (pencils) and Josef Rubinstein (inks) masterfully with the male glowering and the female more benign. A very welcome piece in my collection with a well-known menace in the Marvel comics.

IMG_6386.jpeg

As it appears in the comic:

IMG_6332.jpeg

Edited by Benedict Judas Hel

On 5/28/2023 at 4:23 PM, Dirtcheap31 said:

Was able to acquire a first appearance page if tank girl has a lot of great story and some big images of tank girl:

https://www.comicartfans.com/galleryPiece.asp?Piece=1925414&GSub=0&GCat=135248&UCat=135248

That's big!!

I missed a Marilyn Monroe-esque tribute piece (from a Darkchylde swimsuit issue) 5-6 months ago on Ebay and been hunting for a published Randy Queen piece ever since. He must still be around, but impossible to find - he did some commissions last year, which I think are limited (and luck-of-the-draw to get one) - and I'm just not that lucky when it comes to stuff like that, so I found this re-creation/re-imagining of the cover for Darkchylde #2 and just unboxed it today!

Randy Queen Darkchylde #2 Recreation.jpg

Another Joe Staton sketch saved from the depths of ebay

Trying to find top leaders for these odd shapes is driving me nuts. It's too small for a 11 x 17 top loader, and too large for a treasury bag and board.

I want to store the paper sketches sideways in a short cgc box rather than a portfolio.

20230605_195242.jpg