• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Progression link for 3rd party dealers for buyers
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I think it would be helpful for, CGC reps/dealers to provide a link for buyers to check on the progression of their CGC order instead of relying on the dealer for updates. 

I'm currently dealing with an Ebay seller that I purchased 3 books and the Signature Series grading service back in June during Hero's Con. The seller has become non-responsive for several weeks, cleared all listings from their ebay store and this whole situation has become super frustrating. 

The seller sent a message late last night apologizing and explaining about his mothers illness. I feel bad for his situation however, unacceptable for business dealings. I've received all other orders from this time period and this guy is still telling me the books are at CGC... This whole process is way too lengthy.      

Your port of call is with the dealer, you can't really put it on CGC.  Frustrating I can imagine but that's business.  If CGC start providing this 3rd party type of service they then start to get all the CS queries as well.