• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just a few early Conan's (Now adding a few Weird War Tales)

52 posts in this topic

I will add two more Conan books then will add a few Weird War Tales issues in killer condition, acquired from an original owner. It doesn't worth to start a new thread for those so will just extend this one a little bit to include these.

I finally decided to keep my undercopy of Conan #15 in NM for my personal collection and will offer for sale instead the higher grade copy I got recently.

Conan the Barbarian #15 NM+ : $500

Barry Smith cover and art.

Killer copy and possibly NM/M 9.8 even without any pressing. It looks like it was printed a few minutes ago. Very rarely do I find copies in such state of preservation.

Conan 15 v2.jpg

Edited by pickycollector

House of Mystery #231 VF++ : $125 SOLD

Classic Wrightson cover!

Book looks NM from the front cover but back cover has a slight curve that does not break colors probably due to stacking and an easy press if you are into that kind of thing (not me). Not visible from scan but I took a picture in an angle to give you an idea.

Also two tiny dots of rust on bc on upper center right side (see bc scan)

Still a gorgeous copy!!

HOM 231.jpg

HOM 231 bc.jpg

5FCCF1FF-CB03-4E0A-9C79-07C352326DCD.jpeg

Edited by pickycollector

On 9/24/2024 at 4:49 PM, pickycollector said:

House of Mystery #231 VF++ : $125

Classic Wrightson cover!

Book looks NM from the front cover but back cover has a slight curve that does not break colors probably due to stacking and an easy press if you are into that kind of thing (not me). Not visible from scan but I took a picture in an angle to give you an idea.

Also two tiny dots of rust on bc on upper center right side (see bc scan)

Still a gorgeous copy!!

HOM 231.jpg

HOM 231 bc.jpg

5FCCF1FF-CB03-4E0A-9C79-07C352326DCD.jpeg

Take this one too please