• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM- Invincible #1 CGC 8.5. Press and Regrade
1 1

7 posts in this topic

I mean the grader notes definitely support that decision. The bends, and since the creases don’t say break color. Seems like a solid candidate for a potential multi grade bump. With the spine stress lines being light, once the other defects are pressed out I’d say your highest potential is a 9.4, maybe 9.6. Probably not a 9.8 being multiple stress lines.

Edited by LDarkseid1

Seems like a decent enough candidate for a crack/press/regrade, though you have to weigh the costs with the potential return (as a 8.5 & 9.0 have a GPA average of around $820, with a jump in value only starting at 9.2 when it goes to $945, but the big jump to $1250 is in 9.4 grade. So just keep those in mind when it comes to the costs of pressing/regrading/shipping)

Edited by Sauce Dog

On 9/24/2024 at 8:37 AM, Bunkscomics said:

Good morning, Everyone!

Thank you all for your feedback on this. I have officially submitted this to the CGC for a press and regrade. I will post the results in 45 days or so when the book returns!

good deal . Let us know