• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Take $10 off shipping with a $50 purchase, free shipping at $200. Holiday, Smurfs, Sensation, Thor, House of Mystery, Batman, Detective,Flinstones, Star Wars, Treasury/Limited Editions...AKA, GIANT Comics
3 3

152 posts in this topic

Marvel Treasury Edition #1  Annie

I think the first time I eve saw a Treasury Book, it was a copy of this one, very low grade in a used book store, before the Internet was everywhere.

Never could understand why the HULK was on the back

Grade is 8.0, but it's a nice looking copy. Bin is $45

20240924_145101.jpg

20240924_145115.jpg

Edited by skypinkblu

Marvel Treasury Special 

2001 a Space Odyssey, 1976

There is either a production crease or someone leaned on it when writing. The crease doesn't say anything, so I'm guessing "production" There is a little indent on the 2nd guy from the spine, the little one. There is a dent on the lower left corner.and a crease on the upper left back corner. Book looks a lot better than I'm making it sound 

Grade is 8.5, bin is $100

20240924_150446.jpg

20240924_150459.jpg

Marvel Treasury Edition, #2 Sold! to ThePreacher,  

The Fabulous Fantastic Four

There is a 1" crease at the bottom edge, it does not go through to the inside. Grade is 7.5 or a little better, Bin is $45.00

20240925_125949.jpg

20240925_130002.jpg

Edited by skypinkblu

On 9/25/2024 at 9:27 PM, ThePreacher said:

Take

Marvel Treasury Edition, #2

The Fabulous Fantastic Four

There is a 1" crease at the bottom edge, it does not go through to the inside. Grade is 7.5 or a little better, Bin is $45.00

Sold! to ThePreacher, thank you!!

On 9/25/2024 at 6:38 PM, skypinkblu said:

I was never fast enough in any of the super fast sales of CDForever, Dale Roberts, October...etc, etc...so I feel your pain;) there will be more tomorrow!

I don't remember cd4ever's sales threads being very fast, but they were late at night, so you were probably asleep. They were awesome drunkfests that spanned the wee hours, with lots of whiskey and smokebreaks, with a great random assortment of books. Those were the first sales a remember on here where you needed a...., well, a pizzcan next to your computer to make it through.

On 9/25/2024 at 10:06 PM, lizards2 said:

I don't remember cd4ever's sales threads being very fast, but they were late at night, so you were probably asleep. They were awesome drunkfests that spanned the wee hours, with lots of whiskey and smokebreaks, with a great random assortment of books. Those were the first sales a remember on here where you needed a...., well, a pizzcan next to your computer to make it through.

Mike...ask your wife if ANYTHING would be worth that "can" thing...;) I'm pretty sure she'd agree with me, that short of a NM Action 1, real copy for less than $10k, the answer would be "no")