• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

3-D Glasses?

6 posts in this topic

Posting this in Gold as so many 3-d books were made then.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a place to get OPTICAL red/green 3-d glasses we can use on our 3-d comics? Just got the ubiquitous The 3-D House Of Terror glasses include - but do not want to remove the glasses - am also thinking this will be useful for EC 3-D as well.

I remember TRYING to watch a movie in the 50's with the awful cardboard glasses (Thriteen Ghosts - not really 3-d but same thing - cardboard glasses with wavy plastic film lenses you put on when the ghosts appeared).

So I figure a good set of glass lens 3-d glasses will save the books from torn out glasses and save the eyes from horrid optics.

Any clues? There are a lot of sites on the net but would like to hear from someone with firsthand experience!

Any red/blue 3D glasses will work for any red/blue 3D comic. So the glasses from Bambi 3D will do just fine for Vault of Horror Extra Gory 3D Special. And you are wise to NOT tear out 3D glasses from those classic pre-code 3D books. Books with the glasses intact are worth more than ones with the glasses removed. (Which is why that Sheena 3D on eBay a few weeks ago [that I hope Mushroom picked up] was extra sweet. High grade and intact glasses. Woo!)