• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Two GA Action Comics for your grading pleasure !!

31 posts in this topic

first one is Action #46, really clean and bright, has slight staple tears at top staple and slight stress lines at bottom staple, two small pencil marks under "march" cover date. ink smudge between the "A" and the "c" fresh white pages ! I apologize for the price sticker on the back, I didn't want to take it out of the Mylar,

ActionComics46.jpg

ActionComics46b.jpg

the second is Action #66, slight staple tears (one staple issue), braided corners at top left and right, and some wrinkling on bottom back cover..off-white pages.

ActionComics66.jpg

ActionComics66back.jpg

Just wanted to post the results of the books here, It took me awhile to get off my lazy butt and send them in, but anyway,.. one went to CGC and the other to PGX (yeah, I know, but I sent it way before the recent scandal),.. very happy on both books.

ActionComics46slabbed1.jpg

ActionComics66slabbed1.jpg

Just wanted to post the results of the books here, It took me awhile to get off my lazy butt and send them in, but anyway,.. one went to CGC and the other to PGX (yeah, I know, but I sent it way before the recent scandal),.. very happy on both books.

ActionComics46slabbed1.jpg

ActionComics66slabbed1.jpg

my computer was out of order in januar. then i didn't grade those gems,

i'm agreed with cgc 8.5 on 46, no problem but pgx 7.5 on 66, i really don't understand 893scratchchin-thumb.gif, rounded corners.... i was thinking 5.0/5.5 really no more

can anybody explain that 7.5 thumbsup2.gif, what do you think thedude ?