• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Thread

19 posts in this topic

Gee, just like Bono said... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

And to think that I was going to offer to put a bullet in your brain if/when you did this... Guess I'll have to wait for the next Great Big Scandal™.

Like clockwork. sumo.gif

And to think that I was going to offer to put a bullet in your brain if/when you did this... Guess I'll have to wait for the next Great Big Scandal™.

Just give me enough rope....

Like clockwork. sumo.gif

Time will tell

Like clockwork. sumo.gif

We should start our OWN canned responses to everything!

Wait... damn.

Like clockwork. sumo.gif

Wait... damn.

Where is your funding going to come from? Oh sorry, I directed that question at the wrong dreamer.

Like clockwork. sumo.gif

Wait... damn.

Where is your funding going to come from? Oh sorry, I directed that question at the wrong dreamer.

MY funding is going to come from my sugar momma (TV's Bea Arthur). I know what you're thinking... and she's not much to look at... but in the sack? Wooooo, in the sack... well, she's not much to look at there, either.

Like clockwork. sumo.gif

Wait... damn.

MY funding is going to come from my sugar momma (TV's Bea Arthur). I know what you're thinking... and she's not much to look at... but in the sack? Wooooo, in the sack... well, she's not much to look at there, either.

screwy.gif

Like clockwork. sumo.gif

Wait... damn.

throwup.gif