• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My favorite new cover

35 posts in this topic

Just got my new books for the month and I must say this is my favorite new cover...the scan still don't do it justice. I must say I am really enjoying this Avengers series, I hope it continues to be good.

avengers14.jpg

Funny, I noticed in one of the pictures in this issue she is talking and she is back on and her butt and legs look just like the LM chick. Gotta admitt tho its a deadly cover.

Just buy Liberty Meadows. Every dark haired woman Cho draws looks like Brandy anyway.

Just got my new books for the month and I must say this is my favorite new cover...the scan still don't do it justice. I must say I am really enjoying this Avengers series, I hope it continues to be good.

avengers14.jpg

nice cover...but check the liberty meadows ones for some great covers!!! wink.gifcloud9.gif

regards

is that david rice guy you? u actually sent the comics back to bendis? 27_laughing.gif

thumbsup2.gif

All my Disassembled issues. Pure drek... thumbsup2.gif

haha, you complete legend, i wouldn't even think about doing something like that if i didn't like a book/arc.

but in some part it does show at least bendis is nice enough to even give your letter a second look, most writers in the industry would prob just think "oh no, not A WHOLE customer"... being marvel's best seller, im sure A WHOLE customer mean a lot to him smile.gif

No letter to Bendis, just an envelope with the books and a note on where to send the refund. After the Disassembled debacle, he posted on his website that if anyone was dissatisfied with the books, to send them to him and get a full refund. So I did. I was not the only one.

Anyway, the only kudos should be to BMB: who generously matched the check with a check to a charity. [embarrassing lack of self control] took all the pleasure out of cashing his check... sumo.gif

is that david rice guy you? u actually sent the comics back to bendis? 27_laughing.gif

thumbsup2.gif

haha, you complete legend, i wouldn't even think about doing something like that if i didn't like a book/arc.

but in some part it does show at least bendis is nice enough to even give your letter a second look, most writers in the industry would prob just think "oh no, not A WHOLE customer"... being marvel's best seller, im sure A WHOLE customer mean a lot to him smile.gif

After drice did that and posted it the first time, I sent Bendis a letter too. Only I did not send any comics back. I told him how much some of us really enjoyed Disassembled.

thumbsup2.gif

After drice did that and posted it the first time, I sent Bendis a letter too. Only I did not send any comics back. I told him how much some of us really enjoyed Disassembled.

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif You Bendis Tool wink.gifpoke2.gif

No letter to Bendis, just an envelope with the books and a note on where to send the refund. After the Disassembled debacle, he posted on his website that if anyone was dissatisfied with the books, to send them to him and get a full refund. So I did. I was not the only one.

Anyway, the only kudos should be to BMB: who generously matched the check with a check to a charity. [embarrassing lack of self control] took all the pleasure out of cashing his check... sumo.gif

wow, really? i didn't know that, well you learn something new everyday i guess. it's great how he matched the refund with one for charity too, to be honest with you it just makes me respect the man more, how many other writers out there do you know would even think about doing that?

edit:

drice6900

If you have a dream about out-posting me, you better wake up and apologize.

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif i love that, made me chuckle

thumbsup2.gif

Why doesn't someone ask him on Joe Q Fridays how many thousands he has raised for charity so far. His mailman must be working double time.

thumbsup2.gif

No that's not it, really. I just rather enjoyed seeing the Avengers world crumble. I was never a fan, until I saw them in turmoil.

thumbsup2.gif

No that's not it, really. I just rather enjoyed seeing the Avengers world crumble. I was never a fan, until I saw them in turmoil.

Ah, my mistake then. You are just a Tool... yay.gif