• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My favorite new cover

35 posts in this topic

Just buy Liberty Meadows. Every dark haired woman Cho draws looks like Brandy anyway.

That issue of New Avengers has a "Brandy" woman sporting a Liberty Meadows t-shirt on the right side in one of the panels...the one where the reporters is told to look out the window at the glowing thing on top of Stark Tower/Sentry HQ.

Yeah, I thought the first issue was alright. I'm not a fan of the art, but at least there's a story. May not be the most original story, but that's basically impossible these days anyway.

And it is Brubaker, so that's always a plus. At least I think it is, I could be getting my books messed up.

Yeah, I thought the first issue was alright. I'm not a fan of the art, but at least there's a story. May not be the most original story, but that's basically impossible these days anyway.

And it is Brubaker, so that's always a plus. At least I think it is, I could be getting my books messed up.

Yeah, I've picked up the first one. Okay story and pretty good art. I agree. Not the most original story. I just didn't like the Wundagore/High Evolutionary/Jackal (Miles Warren) connection. I think that could have been left out. Hopefully, the story will pick up. Pretty nice covers though. Though, not as cool as this New Avengers one! 27_laughing.gif.

Just got my new books for the month and I must say this is my favorite new cover...the scan still don't do it justice. I must say I am really enjoying this Avengers series, I hope it continues to be good.

avengers14.jpg

I buy the New Avengers trades, but I went out and bought this issue just because of this damn thread.

Looks great in a mylar. yay.gif

thumbsup2.gif

Its a beauty.

Just got my new books for the month and I must say this is my favorite new cover...the scan still don't do it justice. I must say I am really enjoying this Avengers series, I hope it continues to be good.

avengers14.jpg

I buy the New Avengers trades, but I went out and bought this issue just because of this damn thread.

avengers14.jpg

Makes you want to slab her

avengers14.jpg

Makes you want to slab her

Definitely a fanboy's nocturnal leakage dream...lol. yay.gif