• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How is Neatstuff Collectibles Nowadays

26 posts in this topic

Thas fine, but I paid $75 us shipping for a box of comics that I thought was $25. I know all about international shipping, it goes both ways. I also sell and it is a pain trying to guess rates before people pay. But all you need is the weight, box demensions and address and you can get exact totals.

I was happy with the comics, shipping time and the correspondence, the shipping I amount I didn't like.

mrwoogie - Thanks for the business! Hope you can make it to the Big Apple Con tomorrow. The gentleman who helped you was probably Georges Hallak.

kidcolt - I hear ya. sounds like we're doing the best we can to get accurrate rates. Unfortunatly no matter how you cut it International shipping is not cheap.

So to answer the original question of the post Neatstuff did good by me. I will buy from them again. Postage rates for international shipping are controlled by the post office and if its mailed insured then you have to expect to pay more.