• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has anyone ever bought from

61 posts in this topic

Actually it's not about myself, my Ebay ID is partybynmbr.

Man, I got nothing against you. I just remembered the same post that greggy did and I thought you were offering the Tomahawk lot. In Another one of your posts you say your ebay handle is supermintcomics here is the link

Maybe you changed it, maybe you didn't but (and I'm not out to crucify you) it does seem weird to folks here with long memories of what has been offered up for sale and by whom.

As for kreativekomixs1, I've won a few of her auctions and was thrilled to deal with them.

Top notch packing&service,loved the mylar treatment!Seller takes care of youwell

Buyer darthdiesel ( 2308) Nov-08-05 07:58 6570815094

http://cgi1.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemWithCategory&item=6570815094

thank you for a great deal again and fast shipping

Buyer darthdiesel ( 2308) Nov-08-05 07:58 6570815697

http://cgi1.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemWithCategory&item=6570815697

Accurate grade,best condition I've seen this book in;great packing and service

Buyer darthdiesel ( 2308) Nov-08-05 07:58 6570814638

http://cgi1.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemWithCategory&item=6570814638

These books were Millies, by the way and were definite collection keepers. I liked the huge scans in the auction (still accessible) and they were oriented sideways (which by the way, someone on here had advised you to change because it was "annoying to look at them that way" ) 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Well, supermintcomics changed their name to kreativekomixs1 --> Link So, were you supermintcomics or not, as shown in Darth's link? confused-smiley-013.gif

No, it was already taken by KK, that's what drew me to their auctions. My user ID is PARTYBYNMBR. Hope this clears things up.

Steve

So, you say that you weren't supermintcomics but your brother "Serge" posted it in the forums. Was he mistaken? confused-smiley-013.gif

He wanted to use that name but it was already taken.
So, he posted an ID that he didn't even have? Don't you think that it's just coincidental that these 2 IDs relate to your initial question? confused-smiley-013.gif

So, why did Serge say this with respect to his auctions --> However, I have a submit best offer feature currently on ebay.

Also, the partybynmbr account doesn't have any feedback and haven't left any. If you or your brother sold under that account, don't you think that you would have something by now? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Your name is Steve and your brother's name is Serge? Wow...what cruel parents!

Wasn't that the weird-sounding character in one of the Beverly Hills Cop movies? 27_laughing.gif

Someone should start a thread about that.

I asked the seller a question and told her I'm a board member. I told her I may be interested in the lot. Her price was reasonable but it was out of my price range, I told her that I would still post it for her anyway. She said thanks and offered my 20% off of anything for doing her that favor. Why don't you email Kathryn at Kreativekomixs and ask her yourself.

Steve

In your first post here, you said your name was Sergio.

Feedback for kreativekomixs1 can be seen here.

About 155 feedbacks down from the most recent one, metsfan259 left Kreativekomixs1 the following feedback:

"Fantastic comic book! Excellent service! Thank you, Sergio!"

Get the [#@!$%] out of here, liar! 893naughty-thumb.gif

You guys are falsely accusing Pedigree for absolutely no reason!

By the way, have any of you ever bought from eBay seller "gscharlach" before?

He has lots of great stuff and I'm thinking about placing very high bids on all his auctions, but was wondering what you all thought of him? Thanks!

27_laughing.gif