• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB Fray pages by Karl Moline / Andy Owens

4 posts in this topic

the only place I've seen Karl Moline is HERE

I'd love to get a Route666 Cover. Those are SaWeet! ! devil.gif

Awesome! Thanks for the pointer!

This is my first time buying OA, so I apologize if the following are dumb questions: In your opinion are the prices quoted for the Fray art work reasonable? Do OA dealers accept lower offers?

Richard,

Glad the link helped.

I couldn't begin to tell you if the prices are reasonable for those pages. Being in the OA hobby is one thing, but each story/artist has its own sub-genre for pricing. A panel page from Book A could be worth $100, while Book B (put out by a different artist only a month later) could be worth $450. The only way to now is to find similiar pieces of that book by that artist. Are you a member of comicartfans.com Market Data service? Might be a good place to start. Actually searching comicartfans.com would be a better place to start.

Do OA dealers accept lower offers?
- Short answer is "Depends"

Here is a recent example i know of.

AlbertMoy.com had 8 pages from The Story of You-Know-Who(artist Richard Case) on his site for $35-45per. "A Friend" made an offer for all of them. He countered, plus told "My Friend" he had 10 more pages not on the site. "They" worked out a deal.

A Month later "My Friend" made an offer on a group of Preacher(same series, different artist) pages. No Deal. Those prices are solid.

For modern OA find what you like and become your own expert on the subject.

Mike

BTW, got any PREACHER pages to sell? stooges.gif