• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman 167 in a very sharp 8.0 $20.00

18 posts in this topic

I looked at the book and compared it with other books from that month/year. I dont see anything that would indicate it. I can see where CGC may have a problem with detecting it. If anyone does buy it and they have a problem with it I of course would give a full refund and I will reimburse your shipping as well. That goes for any purchase.

miscut doesn't equal trim!!! sheesh, nobody who is any good at trimming would bother trimming this low dollar book, not with a couple of spine stresses that are going to make it a VF. now maybe if it was otherwise perfect...

The book is sold. I dont get it? These books are in great shape yet I dont even get offers. It is not like I have overgraded them. if anything they are undergraded.

Plus people say they will buy things and then they dont respond? I see that they read my PM's but they never respond.

i would have to assume this is done all of the time on here.

Is this the norm?

I just started to sell here so I have to learn how things are done here and what to expect.

i know that when i tell someone I am going to buy something I always do even if it takes me a little longer than the seller would like but I always keep my word.

Almost nobody gives a [embarrassing lack of self control] about DC's. If it was a Spidey book everyone would have blown their load and sent you multiple offers. Did you get the book yet?

I got it. Nice book thumbsup2.gif

I guess i have to start putting Marvels up.

You know what? Both books were Marvel Books. confused-smiley-013.gif