• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Latest Scandal! Comic Book Dealer Disbarred As Lawyer!!!!

1,034 posts in this topic

Nice try...I made it known here, numerous times, and on my website this was the case...

Jim

Redhook showed that he posted this book to the list as soon as he found out about it. So, let's see some proof that you posted about your email being down in here.

Here a link to my post on OCTOBER 11, with a screenshot included showing the JIM 92!!!! makepoint.gifmakepoint.gifmakepoint.gif

Read the whole friggin' thread! I was all over that book! I was uploading every image I got!

Jim? I guess you were moving then too, right? 27_laughing.gif

Posting that book

I have just one quick question, I notice that several lawyers that frequent the boards do tend to spend quite a bit of time posting etc, which is fine it's nice to have there perspective and they all seem like pleasent people. But do any of the board watching posting times ever overlap with billable hours?

whoah.

popcorn.gif

seriously, Jim, admit you're wrong, and let's all move on back to the REAL FRIGGING PROBLEM already

Which is what..... EXACTLY ? poke2.gif

what to do for lunch, or something?

We live in a tough society. If you slip up in a great way it can cost you your job and potentially bar you from any other solid career. This is a fact but it is also a frikkin' darn shame. Doug made a serious big slip a while back that cost him his law career. That is one harsh penality. He paid it. So now what do we do? Should he be forever barred from a decent career with no chance in hell to redeem himself? Some of you knuckleheads seem to infer this. I hope your a$$$ never makes a big err cause then you will understand.

Now Doug has without question run a dam successful comic business since he started it. Pedigree competes for a market share with Comic-Link, eBay, Heritage, and others. Who here can dare say that Doug hasn't come through for them? Either you didn't get your comic or you didn't get your selling check? If you can then say it. If not then Doug has been doing a dam good job. Should we lop his frikkin' head off now after the fact. I'm telling you that he paid for the previous err by getting his law career yanked. Now he is moving forward and has already proven himself. Are some of you suggesting that we turn back the clock and retry his a$$$ for the law problem? If you are saying that then joined Dooku you have.

seriously, Jim, admit you're wrong, and let's all move on back to the REAL FRIGGING PROBLEM already

Finally...someone with their priorities in order. I'm famished. What ya cooking? popcorn.gif

tonofbricks.gif

obviously it has something to do with Canadians and how much they depend on Americans

poke2.gif

flowerred.gif

Finally...someone with their priorities in order. I'm famished. What ya cooking? popcorn.gif

Hot italian subs... cloud9.gif

We live in a tough society. If you slip up in a great way it can cost you your job and potentially bar you from any other solid career. This is a fact but it is also a frikkin' darn shame. Doug made a serious big slip a while back that cost him his law career. That is one harsh penality. He paid it. So now what do we do? Should he be forever barred from a decent career with no chance in hell to redeem himself? Some of you knuckleheads seem to infer this. I hope your a$$$ never makes a big err cause then you will understand.

Now Doug has without question run a dam successful comic business since he started it. Pedigree competes for a market share with Comic-Link, eBay, Heritage, and others. Who here can dare say that Doug hasn't come through for them? Either you didn't get your comic or you didn't get your selling check? If you can then say it. If not then Doug has been doing a dam good job. Should we lop his frikkin' head off now after the fact. I'm telling you that he paid for the previous err by getting his law career yanked. Now he is moving forward and has already proven himself. Are some of you suggesting that we turn back the clock and retry his a$$$ for the law problem? If you are saying that then joined Dooku you have.

The force grows bright within you young Jedi.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

tonofbricks.gif

obviously it has something to do with Canadians and how much they depend on Americans

poke2.gif

flowerred.gif

How much we depend on Amer......... 27_laughing.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

Does this mean it's floppy-saggy time? confused-smiley-013.gif

Hot italian subs... cloud9.gif

I'ts a balmy 35 degrees in the northeast today. I think I'll have a cookout. takeit.gif

Does this mean it's floppy-saggy time? confused-smiley-013.gif

Why not? yay.gif

All I'm saying is I won't buy from people who crack, improve, resubmit, don't disclose and then sell.I think dealers who do this should be known to the buying public. It's a personal choice whether we choose to do business with them. I don't want to play twenty questions with a dealer to find out if this (scam) has been played on a book I'm buying. Everyone else can choose to support or not support any of these dealers who engage in these tactics. As far as retrying an old case...I think it's information that should be known so buyers and sellers can make an informed decision.