• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who is the Strongest person in the DCU?

52 posts in this topic

No one has done any weight tests on Captain Marvel. So, I believe the picking up the most thing is up for grabs. Also, The New Supergirl potentially is stronger than Supes. But that is not fact yet. I still say it is up in the air except DC will never say Captain Marvel is stronger. DC didn't originally create him. But he is mightier than Supes. grin.gif

Ya but Captain Marvel went toe to toe with the Spectre and would have beaten him - with a lot of help. I think Spectre is a good choice for most powerful character. He did kick a lot of high powered recently.

Woah! An 8 year old thread came back to life :o

Clearly the strongest and mightiest of all the DCU characters is Captain Marvel/ Shazam. Not only is he at least as strong as Superman and does not have his weakness for kryptonite, his powers are magical. As DC readers know, Superman is highly vulnerable to magic. Therefore...Captain Marvel is the strongest person in the DCU :cool:

Then who is the Stongest DC Artist in The Universe? I am going with Frank Quitely. It's always the Quitely ones...

Really? To me, Quitely's human faces all look like they smelled something unpleasant, and his female anatomy is really weird.

-slym