• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Overdue Kudos to Forumites Doing OA Trades

17 posts in this topic

OFFICIAL KUDOS THREAD FOR EVERYONE !

Post your KUDOS and the art involved(if you wouldn't mind) for those 'backroom' trades that never made it to eBay.

I'd like to start this thread by thanking jonjesper for a super smooth transaction. After working out the particuliars gossip.gif, Jon shipped me my 3rd page from the PREACHER Tall In The Saddle 1-shot 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

mw5uo1.jpg

Wanna get some kudos from me? Sell me a PREACHER Page poke2.gif

I've done a bunch of deals with the members of this forum, but my memory is atrocious for some of the userid's. I'll list some off the top of my head, but if I forget someone, please remind me and I'll add you to the list!

Good Guys:

FlyingDonut +1

Solar +2

Dustin the Bold +1

GotSuperPowers? +3

jjeanius +1

Lambo +1

Nexus +2

I'm forgetting someone from the most recent round of sales, but not sure who...remind me!

Best,

J

Thanks to MrNotSoNice for being super nice and hooking me up with my first Benes piece. I have the scan somewhere but it is in my CAF gallery. Great guy.