• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,957 posts in this topic

893applaud-thumb.gif

skinny has a 9.6 Coyote if you're looking to upgrade. wink.gif

I never got around to asking for the graders's notes on my Coyote because I honestly couldn't see anything wrong with it and it was considerably better than my friend's 9.6.

I love the detective comics tim. That is actually what I wanted to get those signed but I couldn't find any in high grade. I also want the batman's that he did the covers to.

My motivation for the yellow label, when it first started, was always for my McFarlane books. Suffice it to say, I'm very pleased (and relieved) to finally have these as part of my collection.

I love the detective comics tim. That is actually what I wanted to get those signed but I couldn't find any in high grade. I also want the batman's that he did the covers to.

My motivation for the yellow label, when it first started, was always for my McFarlane books. Suffice it to say, I'm very pleased (and relieved) to finally have these as part of my collection.

So, what's next for you now mitol??????

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

p.s your Coyote did look better than C.G's 9.6

I am glad you have them aswell. I know how much they mean to you. Is every Mcfarlane in you collection Signature series now?

No. That would mean financial suicide (since I don't really sell). I was debating getting my entire McFarlane Amazing Spider-Man run signed, but that would be a lot of slabs to crack. Maybe one day if I manage to get some private time with Todd. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

The odd book here or there. Maybe a Moon Knight #1 by Huston and Finch at the Moon Knight Signing?? There you go, a shameless plug for your event. devil.gif

Jim Lee run on Uncanny ranging between 9.4 and 9.8. All signed by Claremont and Lee.

uncanny-x.jpg

Very cool! thumbsup2.gif

John Romita Jr on X-Men #300.

1175081-040106xmen300-1.jpg

I got one of these too! thumbsup2.gif

John Romita Jr on X-Men #300.

1175081-040106xmen300-1.jpg

I got one of these too! thumbsup2.gif

John's never been one to be shy about giving autographs. I think about 2 years ago he was at a Pittsburgh convention signing away, along with some other no-name guy with the last name of Perez tongue.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

i don't think so. 893naughty-thumb.gif