• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All STar Comics

24 posts in this topic

I have always wanted to own 1 or more of these issues, with #3 being my grail(JSA and JLA always been my 2 fav. )

However, due to more important things, (Family , Mortgage, ETC ETC ETC) that may never come to pass

Does anyone know of a place to keep an eye out of complete but low grade copies

I may never own a #3, but I want to say I at least own some of the issues

Maybe it's too obvious an answer, but I would keep watching ebay. I see low-grade All-Stars there all the time, and I think the finishing prices will be lower than what most dealers will charge for equivalent issues. If you're in more of a hurry, there's always Metropolis.

There's a mid grade # 38 on ebay right now(5.0 cgc) that has ow/w pages that looks to be downgraded due to some moisture damage.It looks to be a very solid.It's always been my experience that books with some moisture damage make for very supple,user friendly reader copies.It should be ending soon and it had no bids at $218 opening bid.It's the classic JSA death issue with the intro of Black Canary.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

p.s. it's a "no buyer's premium" Heritage auction so you'll definitely get your merchandise if you win the auction.

Really?? What browser are you using? They work for me.

I definitly want to get that fixed.. gotta make sure the same thing doesn't happen with the complete Wonder Woman run we're going to post this weekend.. And the other complete runs to follow.

gossip.gif The pictures aren't showing in the auction. The links are valid but aren't working for some reason.

http://www.neatstuffsite.com/pics/300-0106-111d.jpg [3]

same here, no pictures in the auction. confused-smiley-013.gif

I had no problem seeing them ... once I scrolled horizontally about 2 feet to the right. tongue.gif

I had no problem seeing them ... once I scrolled horizontally about 2 feet to the right. tongue.gif

foreheadslap.gif

Well, whatdya know. They are there. I scrolled over but not far enough apparently.

Very cool to see a complete set. thumbsup2.gif My favorites are 33, 37, and 57.