• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Detective 400

21 posts in this topic

wow, great book, I'm going with 9.0/9.2

selling ??

I doubt it. This one is a keeper. cloud9.gif

Why not slab it, sell it, buy a VF and use the leftover $$ to buy more books!?!? poke2.gif

selling ??

Why not slab it, sell it, buy a VF and use the leftover $$ to buy more books!?!? poke2.gif

I am thinking about it actually. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif I have never slabbed a book before though and VFs of that issue don't exactly grow on trees. This is one of the first nice ones I have seen. confused-smiley-013.gif

selling ??

I am thinking about it actually. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif I have never slabbed a book before though and VFs of that issue don't exactly grow on trees. This is one of the first nice ones I have seen. confused-smiley-013.gif

I will put my comic where my mouth is. If ANYONE has a sharp VF (great centering) they are willing to trade for this copy as part of a deal, I am all ears.

If I received the book as a 9.0,I'd be very happy.At 9.2 I believe the rounded ULC would bother me.Looks like a solid $300+ to me.To quote a friend who owns Benders Books,"I don't grade 'em,I price 'em."GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

p.s.That perfect centering should be worth a little extra.