• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Atom #35

10 posts in this topic

This is one of my favorite Gil Kane Atom covers, and he did some nice ones!! This is a beauty, and I'm hoping for a 9.4 (or course, I think ALL my books are 9.4's). The covers are clean and super glossy. The pages are snow white. This is just a gorgeous book. What do you think?

1112979-Atom-26.jpg

1112979-Atom-26.jpg.ab4a5007fabaafef676e84ca099d8c67.jpg

That whole series is way underrated. Some great covers in that run. thumbsup2.gif

jeebus. shut UP already.

this series is a DOG, people. total and utter chrap from start to finish. and the covers are uniformly poopy, despite what you may have heard to the contrary.

i think this particular slice of utter terribleness that people should hold off on attempting to start runs on until at least sometime in mid 2008 is

nice book, Rick.

This is a beauty, and I'm hoping for a 9.4 (or course, I think ALL my books are 9.4's). The covers are clean and super glossy. The pages are snow white. This is just a gorgeous book. What do you think?

I think you will be disappointed confused-smiley-013.gif Impact creases are graded much harsher than a even a normal crease, as they generally affect the whole corner. I think you're looking at no higher than a 8.5 . . . sorry.gif

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

btw, I agree with Sal . . . gossip.gif The Atom is an also-ran grin.gif

Pleeeeease...Sal doesn't have a clue. Not only does he not like The Atom, but he doesn't like Cave Carson!!!??? And, he doesn't like the cover of Cap #110 screwy.gif

I mean, what does he know. poke2.gif

This is a beauty, and I'm hoping for a 9.4 (or course, I think ALL my books are 9.4's). The covers are clean and super glossy. The pages are snow white. This is just a gorgeous book. What do you think?

I think you will be disappointed confused-smiley-013.gif Impact creases are graded much harsher than a even a normal crease, as they generally affect the whole corner. I think you're looking at no higher than a 8.5 . . . sorry.gif

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

agreed. 8.5 at best due to the crease in the bottom left corner. CGC will kill it. frown.gif Still, an ImPRESSive book.