• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers #2 please please grade me: go on go on go on

25 posts in this topic

Very nice book. 7.5

Im thinking closer to a 7. That crease is pretty big, there are spots on the right edge and the yellow is probably hiding some spine creases. However, it wouldnt surprise me if it did come back a 7.5.

Nice book!

Arex

Many thanks for your comments so far.

Crease (top right) is only seen on two inner pages and is much less pronounced.

Should I set my iron to steam or normal for pressing?

Below is the rear end which shows some miswrapping which is not so obvious from the front:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Kind regards,

Neeidea

27_laughing.gif

gossip.gif followed by 25 pm offers to buy said 6.0 book a la JC 27_laughing.gif

7.5 Hands down sumo.gif

Apologies to Russ, I wasn't focusing on the BC at all. I stand corrected - those are some pretty severe bends, and the ink stains which I didn't even notice . . .

6.5 wink.gif

27_laughing.gif

gossip.gif followed by 25 pm offers to buy said 6.0 book a la JC 27_laughing.gif

7.5 Hands down sumo.gif

after just agreeing with you on Jive's lovely FF's, i gotta ask myself what you are looking at here?????

from the timing of the posts you had to see that BC?!?!?! i don't think this book gets a 6.0 even, let alone a 7.5.................. confused.gif

that URC bend on the BC is BAD and the red stains won't help either..........plus there are lots of spine creases both front and back. too bad because it's got great color and brightness......................... frown.gif

27_laughing.gif

7.5 Hands down sumo.gif

after just agreeing with you on Jive's lovely FF's, i gotta ask myself what you are looking at here?????

from the timing of the posts you had to see that BC?!?!?! i don't think this book gets a 6.0 even, let alone a 7.5.................. confused.gif

that URC bend on the BC is BAD and the red stains won't help either..........plus there are lots of spine creases both front and back. too bad because it's got great color and brightness......................... frown.gif

Rapture of the FC - thanks for boppin' me side of the head there Harry! insane.gifthumbsup2.gif