• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers #2 please please grade me: go on go on go on

25 posts in this topic

"Buy the book, not the slab" seems too apply here. No way this book is a 7.0 IMHO. Way too much overall damage... I have a Iron Man 1 CGC 6.5 that is much nicer than this book. But the owner didnt do anything wrong. He just sent it in. The CGC blew the grade on this book IMHO...

"Buy the book, not the slab" seems too apply here. No way this book is a 7.0 IMHO. Way too much overall damage... I have a Iron Man 1 CGC 6.5 that is much nicer than this book. But the owner didnt do anything wrong. He just sent it in. The CGC blew the grade on this book IMHO...

Sour grapes . . . In hand it smacks your pitiful IM #1 - not even in the same league sumo.gif

poke2.gif

CGC Graded it 7.0 with WHITE pages - cheers guys

It's amazing how many people chime in with the CGC grade after you've disclosed it . . . 27_laughing.gif

Downright prophetic . . . grin.gif

CGC Graded it 7.0 with WHITE pages - cheers guys

It's amazing how many people chime in with the CGC grade after you've disclosed it . . . 27_laughing.gif

Downright prophetic . . . grin.gif

I know you'll never believe it, but I really missed the last few posts. I try not to let other peoples grades affect mine.