• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Check Out this Classic!

14 posts in this topic

Seems appropriate for their tagline "Hard hitting agents of the law strike..."

Say - if you are inclined can you add this to Have A Cigar? Would be nice to keep all the special covers in one place!

Yeah, I'll post it there on Monday (scan is at work).

I noticed alot of people viewed the cover, but I'm surprised at the lack of response. Thought for sure Hammer, Bug, or somebody would comment. Maybe Greggy, as that is an artist's rendition of me giving him the smackdown! shocked.giftongue.gif

Chris

I noticed alot of people viewed the cover, but I'm surprised at the lack of response. Thought for sure Hammer, Bug, or somebody would comment. Maybe Greggy, as that is an artist's rendition of me giving him the smackdown! shocked.giftongue.gif

Chris

Given how the cover is drawn, it looks like the guy missed her totally and hit the friggin' wall.

But...that's what I expect from a ' like you! insane.gif

Chris

Given how the cover is drawn, it looks like the guy missed her totally and hit the friggin' wall.

But...that's what I expect from a ' like you! insane.gif

YO...it's time Chrisco came up there and gave you "the new look" tongue.gif

is that bob ryan smacking joumana kidd?

LMAO!!!!! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Pimpy, you can recant your statement or be banned from the boards for a month w/out pay!

Chris