• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jive takes a breather....

39 posts in this topic

Hey gang,

Just wanted to let everyone know I will be off the boards for a bit, so I can better focus on other things. I calculated my time on these boards, and it generally averages a full 1.5 hours/day...lots of interesting threads, flame wars, and deals in the Marketplace will be missed, I'm sure, but alas, its a habit I need to break.

I love you guys, but I think its time we see other people. flowerred.gif

I've sent PMs to the folks I do regular business with giving an email address or cell phone where I can be reached. If you haven't gotten one from me, but would like to keep in touch for the month or more I will be gone, send me a PM by the end of today with your email info.

Sorry, no FDQ exits from me, I love the boards and I love you all. acclaim.gif

Take care and be good to one another.

Ciao. hi.gif

Sorry to see you go, and I was thinking the exact same thing last night.

The time wasted here is just insane, and now that Spring is near and our new Post Office outlet opened up, I need to get selling ASAP.

Been there myself

All things in moderation, we will be here whenever you return.

JC is dead on, spring is soon to arrive, I cannot wait to get outside, shed a few lb's ,and work outside.

My time is up soon as well, past few weeks I have been doing alot of tax stuff on my PC, now I know what it is like to sit at a computer all day, and try to NOT log onto the boards.

VERY hard to do.

Later, you Jive Turkey Mo Fo

hi.gif

Ze-

Sorry to see you go, and I was thinking the exact same thing last night.

The time wasted here is just insane, and now that Spring is near and our new Post Office outlet opened up, I need to get selling ASAP.

Yup. I've been in denial of how much time I spend on these boards, and it will soon be time to take a much needed break.

Not an easy habit to break....as these boards are definately more addictive than crack. insane.gif

• Administrator

Finally... a message board all to myself... cloud9.gif

Oh...but you would never be by yourself. The mods will always be here...watching...waiting insane.gif

Am I too young (in board membership years) to have witnessed FDQ's exit? With all this talk now, I need details laugh.gif

He was one of our favorite posters, and took many forms. foreheadslap.gif

Am I too young (in board membership years) to have witnessed FDQ's exit? With all this talk now, I need details laugh.gif

FDQ is certainly missed, but I'm sure he'll (she'll?) be back in some shape, manner or form before you know it! It was an ugly scene, that's for sure! foreheadslap.gif

Finally... a message board all to myself... cloud9.gif

Oh...but you would never be by yourself. The mods will always be here...watching...waiting insane.gif

You know Dena, you really have to give us some warning before you sneak up on us that way! 893whatthe.gif