• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ENTERTAIN ME....

51 posts in this topic

sign-offtopic.gifI really hate to make offers on something. I like it when the seller suggest a number and both parties go from there. Back on topic now.

The #1 thing I learned in my Negotiations class in college is that whoever states the first price, loses.

What if the ASM 316.... 2100asm316label.jpg....came in a big box with all of these....

Select a thumbnail from the left to zoom.
15946206.jpg" border=0  onclick="VPimage.src=
Image hosting and Zoom Gallery by VillagePhotos.com
Plus a NM or better copy of 315(can scan upon request) & the TPB that reprints 298-301 so you can read Mcfarlane's run in its entirety. And as an added BONUS...... TMHULK340B.jpg

Firstly: Did ya really sell that AC? lol.

Secondly, you gotta be kidding about those ASM's.................. 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

And that Hulk.........which I never knew you owned......which is a Direct Edition...and I only have a cr@p NewsStand edition.......You're pulling everyons chain........right???

Firstly: Did ya really sell that AC? lol.

Secondly, you gotta be kidding about those ASM's.................. 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

And that Hulk.........which I never knew you owned......which is a Direct Edition...and I only have a cr@p NewsStand edition.......You're pulling everyons chain........right???

What's not to like about that Action book? Photo cover of Metropolis...Adams Supes signed by Adams....great blurb...and an MJ insert to boot. thumbsup2.gif

You get a job yet? This McFarlane lot has your name written all over it. poke2.gif