• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ENTERTAIN ME....

51 posts in this topic

Firstly: Did ya really sell that AC? lol.

Secondly, you gotta be kidding about those ASM's.................. 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

And that Hulk.........which I never knew you owned......which is a Direct Edition...and I only have a cr@p NewsStand edition.......You're pulling everyons chain........right???

What's not to like about that Action book? Photo cover of Metropolis...Adams Supes signed by Adams....great blurb...and an MJ insert to boot. thumbsup2.gif

You get a job yet? This McFarlane lot has your name written all over it. poke2.gif

You're damn straight it does....I am getting about $50 in this month/next month.

Screw the pittsburg comicon (Even though meeting Bendis would be awsome)

Do you do trades? smile.gif I have lots of Marvel/Malibu and DC comics...most are Vertigo

Unfortunately I don't have the luxury of offering time payments or accepting trades at the moment. Considering a 2nd purchase from a fellow forum member....and am trying to see if I can raise the money. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

flowerred.gif

Retract your bid and i will sell you that CGC 9.6 ASM 300 for $5 thumbsup2.gif

Bid has been retracted! Give the 340 to our mate across the pond!

Bob's your uncle!

(Didn't think I knew any British lingo, didja!) 893applaud-thumb.gif