• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Weird Mystery Tales 1

15 posts in this topic

Beautiful black cover, deep color strike, & so glossy I'm afraid to handle it! Only wear not easily visible is just a hint of a bump at the bottom right corner, doesn't break color or affect flatness.

wmt1.jpg

wmt1back.jpg

27_laughing.gif, too true Nikos. Actually, I'm going into selling mode in the next few weeks to raise funds for GA (well, started already with that Punch Comics #20 ), and this one may have to go on the chopping block as well.

Many thanks for the grade, but now I'm concerned that the scan is not showing the wear clearly enough, so here's a fuller description: Some slight rounding of spine corners & light spine wear. Both right edge corners are sharp, but both have a teensy 1/8" crease/tic (see scan) in addition to the aforementioned bump BRC.

Hi all,

Many thanks for all the grades!

FYI, with the book in hand I'd call it 8.0/8.5 myself...don't think it can quite reach 9.0 with the slight corner dings, though the wear doesn't affect eye appeal at all.

Appreciate the help! thumbsup2.gif