• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM my Newly Acquired Iron Man 55

9 posts in this topic

Just won this with a best offer that was accepted. Your grades would be much appreciated. No scan of the back, sorry. It is a s nice as the front, so Im told. I havent gotten the book yet.. I didnt think my offer would be accepted to be honest. Sorry for the small scan. I will try and get a bigger one put up ASAP, Thanks Again.

1151964-121703ge.jpg.26cbb1333da07a9f72186b74bb48df47.jpg

I am pretty sure this is a DTA book. I considered purchasing this one myself but he wanted too much at the time, must have finally caved in seeing it was listed forever.

From the scans I remember of this book it looked like a strong 9.2 candidate, might fetch a 9.4 if the spine is free of creases but there is no way to tell from the scan.

This was originally listed as $350 ish...you can buy a graded 9.4 for around $450-$500.

Hope you got it for considerably less.

This is the DTA book your talking about. It had been listed originally close too $490. Then re-listed at $400. Then I saw it last night at $348.06 I had offered $250.00 awhile ago, offer was refused. They said they wouldnt let it go below $350.00 or so. So I decided one more time @ $225.00 This time the offer was accepted. I have larger scans from previous offers. I will find them and get them up, unless I deleted them when he said no lower than $350.00 I also know a few people that were very happy with the book's they got from him. Id say the book is a solid 9.4. In hand I will have a much better idea. Thanks Again for the grades.

This book was never listed at $150.00 I check this sellers stuff all the time. He has had it up at different times and prices though. This was the lowest price I had ever seen this particular book listed at. I didnt think they would accept the offer too be honest. I've had luck with buying this particular book on Ebay..... I actually had the highest PGX census for this book @ 9.4 I bought raw off of Ebay. Slabbed, flipped, made out well.... This book looks better than the one I flipped.... Time will tell. It always does.

I am pretty sure this is a DTA book.

This guy is filtered from every one of my ebay searches (mostly GA stuff). I just couldn't take looking at his low grade, insect-chewed, overpriced beaters anymore. The same junk over and over and over again. frustrated.gif

That said, this book looks nice. Good luck with it.