• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do any of you own "1 and only OR" top census books??

100 posts in this topic

WOW X 3 Great books Tim. I always find it amazing to see ultra High Grade books of that age.

I love the blue in the JLA cover. Hawkman #1 is one of my all time favourite blue covers.

Regards,

Russ... 893applaud-thumb.gif

Tim,

893applaud-thumb.gif AWESOME COPIES!!!!

Steve

Ditto.

tth2: Wouldn't it be easier just to show us the copies you have that aren't the top copies? Just wondering. confused-smiley-013.gif

Tim,

Steve

Ditto.

tth2: Wouldn't it be easier just to show us the copies you have that aren't the top copies? Just wondering. confused-smiley-013.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

That's why I decided to try posting only copies that are alone at the top of the census AND where the next best copy is at least 2 grades below. grin.gif

Tim,

Steve

Ditto.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

That's why I decided to try posting only copies that are alone at the top of the census AND where the next best copy is at least 2 grades below. grin.gif

27_laughing.gif

If it was anyone else ... 893naughty-thumb.gif

I don't think I have any books to contribute to this thread as I can't even recall buying a SA slab. I did slab and sell some Marvels a few years back, and according to the census, it looks like one of those (FF 49) remains one of the 6 highest graded copies.

27_laughing.gif

There's more, I just haven't checked the census yet to see what currently fits this criteria. gossip.gif

27_laughing.gif

There's more, I just haven't checked the census yet to see what currently fits this criteria. gossip.gif

It takes time to check those hundreds of high grade gems that stand alone atop a heap of books that are only worthy of being spat upon. tongue.gif

27_laughing.gif

It takes time to check those hundreds of high grade gems that stand alone atop a heap of books that are only worthy of being spat upon. tongue.gif

Well, first I have to check to make sure the next highest graded book is at least 2 grades below. Then, I have to check to make sure that, horror of horrors, there is no book of the same grade (which is why I couldn't post my B&B 34 or Showcase 34 here), or mother of all horrors, of a higher grade (which is why I couldn't post my Adventure 247 here).

Tim,

Steve

Ditto.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Show-Off poke2.gif