• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grading Services at Conventions

4 posts in this topic

• Administrator

We don't grade comic books on site at conventions at this point in time , but we do accept submissions, which we ship back to our Florida office for grading. You can submit any tier and as many comic books as you like at the show , and they will be insured once they are in CGC's custody. We just ask that you fill out an invoice before or at the show. Payment is also required when comic books are submitted.

we do accept submissions, which we ship back to our Florida office for grading

Does this mean that I can save the cost of Shipping and Insuring my books for submission? I expect to still have to pay for the return trip + insurance and that's OK with me.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

dave h

• Administrator

We are introducing on-site grading at Wizard World Chicago this August 8-10 and it will be a same-day service. More details will be posted on our site and the boards as they are available.

For the shows where we accept submissions, you pay for grading and return shipping and we handle the shipping to our office for you.