• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM FF #26

23 posts in this topic

Are those creases under Torch's flame on the bottom left corner.

If they're not creases then I'd say 9.0.

They are the gentle imprints of fairy wings . . . get a life King stooges.gif

Looks at least 9.2... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Id diffenately get it slabbed if I owned it...Nice book! thumbsup2.gif

looks like you have about a 4 inch diagonal crease in the bottom right half of front cover that doesn't break the color except where it passes through the girder of the building -is this the case? If so it's certainly less than a 9.0!

looks like you have about a 4 inch diagonal crease in the bottom right half of front cover that doesn't break the color except where it passes through the girder of the building -is this the case? If so it's certainly less than a 9.0!

893applaud-thumb.gif wow didn't even seen it thumbsup2.gif

I see a crease (lower right FC corner), it barely breaks color but it looks like a crease to me. The rest of the book is NM and this defect will hit it pretty hard. It might go as high as 9.0, but 8.5 would not surprise me. Either way it is worth getting slabbed.

I see a crease (lower right FC corner), it barely breaks color but it looks like a crease to me. The rest of the book is NM and this defect will hit it pretty hard. It might go as high as 9.0, but 8.5 would not surprise me. Either way it is worth getting slabbed.

if you are talking CGC standards that book will never score as high as 8.5 with a huge crease/bend like that!

No Crease, but what looks to be a light impression. It's as if someone ran a sharp object accross a piece of paper that was on top of the book and the the mark transfered to the comic.

mea culpa hail.gifgossip.gifstill a 9.2 grin.gif