• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The one that tied the record

25 posts in this topic

I hate to break your heart but pete still holds the record with 17 sigs on a program. And I actually could of had the record at the NY show but decided to stay with my 13 on a 9.6 and not chance a lower grade. But the book is still awesome.

I hate to break your heart but pete still holds the record with 17 sigs on a program. And I actually could of had the record at the NY show but decided to stay with my 13 on a 9.6 and not chance a lower grade. But the book is still awesome.

According to Pete it is 15.

He auctioned it off on ebay it is a toronto comic-con program with 17 it got a low grade maybe 9.2. I think I have came out the best. I got 7 on an avengers and it still got a 9.8 and 13 on heroes magazine and it got a 9.6. I wanted so bad to crack the heroes to add mcfarlane, romita, adams, vines, clairmont, hanna, chen, and Jae Lee to get 21 on one book but I thought I got the 13 honest ( at one con even though I support the sign and hold rule) and I didn't want to risk the loss in grade.

He auctioned it off on ebay it is a toronto comic-con program with 17 it got a low grade maybe 9.2. I think I have came out the best.

Is this the one you are talking about? confused-smiley-013.gif

ssparadisecomicon39.2.jpg