• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Iron Fist 14

11 posts in this topic

$0.25??????? Geez......
It still had the 25 cent sticker on the cover which I carefully pealed off about 10 years ago. I bought this comic somewhere around 1980. I spent a lot of time in the comic book shops of San Jose during this time. There was one in paticular that had an area where they through their bargin books. I would spend a lot of time going through them. At the time this books wasn't considered a key and it was there with all of the other cheap reads.

$0.25??????? Geez......
It still had the 25 cent sticker on the cover which I carefully pealed off about 10 years ago. I bought this comic somewhere around 1980. I spent a lot of time in the comic book shops of San Jose during this time. There was one in paticular that had an area where they through their bargin books. I would spend a lot of time going through them. At the time this books wasn't considered a key and it was there with all of the other cheap reads.

Looks like time well spent. You pick up any 30 cent variants? That would get some of the board's interest up.

Dan