• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM ASM Annual 21! (Spidey!)

10 posts in this topic

That's because I just lost an auction for Sgt. Fury and his Howling Commandos #1 CGC 6.5!!!! I'm pulling my hair out about that instead!!!! Whyy?!? Aghhhh!!!! I lost by $10! It'll be months before another FN range copy comes up or sale...let alone for $635!!!!! What a little s***! He couldn't just let me have it?!? He's screwin' with my collection!!! Christo_pull_hair.gifChristo_pull_hair.gifChristo_pull_hair.giffrustrated.giffrustrated.giffrustrated.gif

Awe, poor king. Want a cookie to make it better?

Thats why you bid more then you think!!!!!!!!

You could of bidded 15 more, and not lost it.

Thanks Silver24...I never would have thought of that. foreheadslap.gif27_laughing.gif

So who's the unlucky loser.

:whistle:

You''ll find another one.

Trust me!

I will. Probably just not as good of a deal--but I'll get it. yay.gif Its not too bad. There's a few other things on my watch list.

Awe, poor king. Want a cookie to make it better?

Thats why you bid more then you think!!!!!!!!

You could of bidded 15 more, and not lost it.

Thanks Silver24...I never would have thought of that. foreheadslap.gif27_laughing.gif

So who's the unlucky loser.

:whistle:

You''ll find another one.

Trust me!

I will. Probably just not as good of a deal--but I'll get it. yay.gif Its not too bad. There's a few other things on my watch list.

Glad ya understand thumbsup2.gif

And you never know, you may get one in better for cheap. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

And to the other who gave it a 8.5:

I should re-read it. I forgot what went on in this ish besides for his marriage, and a bunch of trouble while trying to get married.