• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM TMNT #2 (first printing)

9 posts in this topic

That mark look's more like a production flaw. It could be a smudge mark as well. IMHO it look's more like a production flaw. Overspray/Dot on that part of the book. If it is a production flaw as I would say it is a 9.4 with a shot at 9.6

I thought this was in fairly good condition but after looking at the scan I see a scuff in the bottom left corner. Anyway, other than that, it appears in good condition.

Definitely in fairly good condition sumo.gif

That mark look's more like a production flaw. It could be a smudge mark as well. IMHO it look's more like a production flaw. Overspray/Dot on that part of the book. If it is a production flaw as I would say it is a 9.4 with a shot at 9.6

Looks like white-out to me . . . 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Have you tried gently scraping it off with a microspatula? Looks like it might flake right off. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I had thought it could be something like a substance on the surface, but when I felt it today, it looked more like material was yanked off---meaning it could be a tape pull (most likely by my dumb-self!).

If it is a tape pull---it could still be up as high as 8.5?? wow.

I had thought it could be something like a substance on the surface, but when I felt it today, it looked more like material was yanked off---meaning it could be a tape pull (most likely by my dumb-self!).

Probably not . . . confused-smiley-013.gif

Umm yeah, I ...uh... oops. VF- 7.5?

Dan

Umm yeah, I ...uh... oops. VF- 7.5?

Dan

Yes, I think a heart-breaking 7.5 is fair . . . grin.gif