• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM FF 4

15 posts in this topic

I'd love to own it! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Agreed! thumbsup2.gif

That being said, I think the BC trauma is sufficient to bring it down to a 3.0 sumo.gif perhaps a 3.5, but . . .

...and also agreed. frown.gif

I'd look at it as 4.5 front, 2.0 back averaging out to 3.5 overall. Still a nice one.

Well, without the damage on the back I'd say this was a 5.0.

Makes you wonder how many people would try to sell this on eBay with just a front cover scan...

Looks like a 3.5 due to the back cover. tonofbricks.gif

that's a tape problem , there isn't any holes on that part but paper is really thin,

i bought this one some times ago to Metro , they grade it at 4.7 (vg++)

i'm agree with 4.0 . As i'm looking on FC , i can't grade it at 3.0 or 3.5 , but really not a 4.7

Thanks to you guys thumbsup2.gif

and Kudos to metro frustrated.gif

that's a tape problem , there isn't any holes on that part but paper is really thin,

i bought this one some times ago to Metro , they grade it at 4.7 (vg++)

i'm agree with 4.0 . As i'm looking on FC , i can't grade it at 3.0 or 3.5 , but really not a 4.7

Thanks to you guys thumbsup2.gif

and Kudos to metro frustrated.gif

VG++? 893censored-thumb.gifscrewy.gif

Without the stain - 5.0

As is: 3.5

I'd say the book is a 4.5 without the damage on the back. So, I'd deduct 1.0-1.5 for the back cover damage as it is fairly pronounced.

Technical Grade: 3.0 - 3.5

yup, gotta go with Zipper, Aces and Divad on this one. i was thinking maybe as high as a 5.0 based on FC alone, but that is one big nasty defect.

so 3.0 - 3.5 would be my best guess.............still, sitting in a nice mylite2 with a fullback it would look quite lovely........... cloud9.gif