• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM ASM 23

18 posts in this topic

Well, book looks like an easy 8.5-9.0 from the front, but still a bit of tearing around the top staple (esp if you look at back cover top staple area) that would take it out of those grades. Still tempted to go 8.5 but I'll say a strict 8.0 with that in mind. Sweet book!

Im on the fence a bit on this nice book. A Nice 8.0 - 8.5 IMHO The back cover stops me just a bit from a solid 8.5 If your interested in selling it. Send me a PM. I wouldnt mind having it in my collection. Thanks

i really thinks (as i have this asm in my hands) that i grade it at 8.0 , but bought it at 8.5 to a "well-known" pro seller, (not metro this time)

the question is : " is there a pro seller who is a good grader too ??? " 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

ebay id: jhcomics(jeff hinds comics) & gdcomics(gary dolgoff) my experince with both of these guys has been very positive- recently bought a raw conan 13 graded at NM- from jhcomics that was dead on!

i really thinks (as i have this asm in my hands) that i grade it at 8.0 , but bought it at 8.5 to a "well-known" pro seller, (not metro this time)

the question is : " is there a pro seller who is a good grader too ??? " 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

ebay id: jhcomics(jeff hinds comics) & gdcomics(gary dolgoff) my experince with both of these guys has been very positive- recently bought a raw conan 13 graded at NM- from jhcomics that was dead on!

thanks for advice mar-vell thumbsup2.gif