• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM eBay NM Part 1: ASM 163

10 posts in this topic

Blame photobucket for the differing sizes of the scans. Seems all my scans hover around that 500k mark that photobucket has as its breakpoint before it resizes stuff for you.

That IS a rip at the top edge of the back cover.

ASM163F.jpg

ASM163B.jpg

Blame photobucket for the differing sizes of the scans. Seems all my scans hover around that 500k mark that photobucket has as its breakpoint before it resizes stuff for you.

For me that magic number seems to be 250k. I don't know why they do this when they state the the limit is 500k? Anyone know the answer to this?

Not shocked that someone sold this at a NM. With a small scan, people can hide a lot of defects.

Unfortunately, this book is closer to a 6/6.5 with the staining and other defects.

For me that magic number seems to be 250k. I don't know why they do this when they state the the limit is 500k? Anyone know the answer to this?

You have to go to the "Account Options" area - I think it's called - to set your limit to 512k from the pulldown menu. Otherwise the default is 256K..(there are lower limits available as well, I believe.)