• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Superman #100

13 posts in this topic

Picked this book up today. I must say that it is not high grade, but the color on the front cover seems very rich and not faded at all. The pages are very pretty off-white (maybe even leaning towards white!), with absolutely no tanning around the edges. The back cover is even nicer than the front. This is a book that you just don't see all that often (as least I don't), and I had to jump at the chance to buy it. Actually, the seller offered to buy it back from me (I had put it on lay-away a month or so ago, but just picked it up today $$$) at a profit, but I think I'd like to hold on to it a little while.

What do you think?

1175782-Superman100F.jpg

1175782-Superman100F.jpg.5009f1d4fdaddd9c0def8051b6ee4328.jpg

it looks like a strong 4.5 to me...

staples tight, Rick? top staple looks wonky, but it's just a freakin scan fer the love of jimminy christmas

Tough crowd. Why in heaven would this merit a 4.0? confused-smiley-013.gif

A few creases and moderate edgewear with decent eye appeal. 5.0

takeit.gif

i'm thinking it looks at least a 5.0 (although i may be swayed by the lovely bright green cover). it certainly has it's share of defects but nothing too bad.

another book that will look just fine under a shiny mylar............ thumbsup2.gif

Thanks, guys. The scan seems to bring out the worst in this cover. It really has nice eye appeal. I had thought about sending it to get slabbed, but I think I'll just leave it in mylar for the time being.

— Rick