• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another Website Update!!!

10 posts in this topic

Good Afternoon All!

I wanted to alert to a couple of new items on our website, http://www.graphiccollectibles.com

First, the Artist of the Month is Joe Jusko. We are offering some of Joe's older works at a 10 to 15% discount.

Click on "Specials" to see what is being offered.

Second, I have added more Hellrider painted pages from Frank Frazetta Illustrated #1 and 3 to Joe's "Painted Pages" gallery.

You can see The new painted pages by clicking on "What's New" on the home page.

Thanks for looking!

Best,

Mitch Itkowitz

Graphic Collectibles

I can't figure it out, I still can't bring up the site.

I get this message:

can't find the web site 400 Bad Request The site may no longer exist or it may have moved.

Double-check for any misspellings, punctuation errors, or extra spaces.

If these suggestions do not work, try restarting your computer.

just do a search on you favorite search engine, or try the link on the left side of comicartfans.com main page

But be warned, he's got alot of beautiful art for sale and your bund to find something you "havta have"

Mike

It's the weirdest thing. I just tried going to comicartfans.com and clicking the link there and still no dice. I clicked every other link on the left hand side and all worked fine but this one.

I'm using AOL Explorer and have no trouble bringing up any other sites that I click. Any advice?