• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

See what these low grade MLJ books can do on EBAY???

6 posts in this topic

Read his me section. He stats that he wants Pep #46 in any condition. This is a simple case of a guy who really wants it and an under bidder who looked like he didn't want to be beaten. Take those factors out of the equation and you have a $40 book.

I know the winner of your PEP comic. At one time he had nearly every Archie comic ever made (I saw them) and it looks like he's close to doing it AGAIN! Is your collection more complete? Just curious. smile.gif

More complete as far as MLJ titles go, but he has all the Archie titles (I'm missing Archie #1 to have the first 100). I do have about 2000 Archie's though; and I'm thinking about unloading them all. I'd say 400 are from the 1950's, 500 from the 1960's, and the rest from the 70's and 80's. Probably 150 from the 1940's.