• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Hulk 105

22 posts in this topic

A bit of light wear at top...I think it would clock in at 9.0-9.2 even without the crease. Strict 8.5, possibly still a 9.0 with slight bump for freshness. Gorgeous book!

FINE/VERY FINE. Overstreet says that VF's can only have corner creases that don't break color. Still, it's a beautiful copy.

This book is really nice, on page 197 of overstret CB grading (2nd) you have a DD 156 with small corner fold, very similar to this one, no other big defect,maybe i'm wrong, sorry but i think 7.0 is really to low

Then IMO (with all respect) you're getting too hung up on the numerical grade, and you've been reading these forums too long. That's a stunning book you have there...enjoy it! thumbsup2.gif

Then IMO (with all respect) you're getting too hung up on the numerical grade, and you've been reading these forums too long. That's a stunning book you have there...enjoy it! thumbsup2.gif

27_laughing.gif...probably...but color breaking creases are a pet peeve of mine...

When I look at the book, all I see is that crease...

I have no problem with an 8.5 or even an 8.0 on certain books as long as they are aesthetically pleasing...