• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Hulk 105

22 posts in this topic

FINE/VERY FINE. Overstreet says that VF's can only have corner creases that don't break color. Still, it's a beautiful copy.

Well, what OS says and what they show in their pictures seems to contradictory quite often. Now way this is under an 8.5. I still say 9.0 though. Check the grading guide. I think someone mentioned on PG 197. That is at a 9.0--it has a corner crease. What say you to that?!? popcorn.gif

FINE/VERY FINE. Overstreet says that VF's can only have corner creases that don't break color. Still, it's a beautiful copy.

Well, what OS says and what they show in their pictures seems to contradictory quite often. Now way this is under an 8.5. I still say 9.0 though. Check the grading guide. I think someone mentioned on PG 197. That is at a 9.0--it has a corner crease. What say you to that?!? popcorn.gif

i say you're thumbsup2.gif King, i say we have the same book 27_laughing.gif