• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F/S Mile High Wow Comics # 12. SOLD

17 posts in this topic

I have been watching it and I can't afford it. Great book, nochips!!! thumbsup2.gif

$999.00 is my reserve. If it misses, I will crack it out(it's undergraded) and sell it at a show down the line. Not every books should be slabbed. Some should be left out to be read!

I have been watching it and I can't afford it. Great book, nochips!!! thumbsup2.gif

$999.00 is my reserve. If it misses, I will crack it out(it's undergraded) and sell it at a show down the line. Not every books should be slabbed. Some should be left out to be read!

Uhhhhhh....I think that book should be slabbed... Wow is right. Readers are for reading, that book is for bragging rights... grin.gif

Uhhhhhh....I think that book should be slabbed... Wow is right. Readers are for reading, that book is for bragging rights... grin.gif

It's high grade no doubt, but cutting it back to 9.0 for a few chipped pages seems harsh. I bought the book raw a few years back, I thought it would get a 9.2 at least, but CGC did not like the chipped inside pages(8 pages).

Oh. well....Looks like it may not sell? If i bring it to a show it will sell in a few minutes.

Stuart, you still have that MH I sold you a million years ago?

Nope, Captain Midnight 11. My first Mile High. I sold it in 1999 to pay for a down payment on our home. I wish I had it back!

Nope, Captain Midnight 11. My first Mile High. I sold it in 1999 to pay for a down payment on our home. I wish I had it back!

Me too! I wonder if it's the 9.0 in the census. I guess that could just as easily be the Crowley copy.

Me too! I wonder if it's the 9.0 in the census. I guess that could just as easily be the Crowley copy.

Except the Crowley copy probably doesn't have white pages. Another reason there should be some kinda notation about Page Quality in the census.

Except the Crowley copy probably doesn't have white pages. Another reason there should be some kinda notation about Page Quality in the census.

"Probably" being the key word there. I have the Crowley copies of Action 57, 60, & 62. The 57 is off-white, and the other two are off-white to white.

Me too! I wonder if it's the 9.0 in the census.

It's not.

Do you own the 9.0, or do you own the Church copy? Or do you just know the owner.

Yes. cool.gif