• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Hulk 102

5 posts in this topic

I've recently developed a bad case of Gold Fever, and decided to sell a bunch of my SA comics to help with the cure. I'm thinking of including this book with about a dozen or so of my other "keys" that I'm going to sell. I bought this one off the stands and it's been in my collection ever since. It's tough parting with these babies, but I guess it's time for them to leave the nest.

Anyway, what do you think this would grade out at? The back cover is clean and white, and the pages are a nice off-white to white. The corners are sharp, except the LRC which is a little rounded. The cover gloss is outstanding, and the colors are bright. Not sure what to grade it, or even to sell it at all. I don't want to part with it if I don't think I can get a good return on one of my original owner books. What do you think?

— Rick

1186209-Hulk102.jpg

1186209-Hulk102.jpg.e7a67bc2334d292a9abb8612e72040dc.jpg