• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM- Batman 177

28 posts in this topic

I got ripped off either way. DAMN YOU GRAHAM CRACKER!!!!!!!!!

8.0 or 8.5 Qualified. If you paid over FN guide, I'd start complaining.

That said, still a pretty nice book - popped staples on those early 12 centers are pretty common.

Shep

Very recent purchase. I bought it for 90 bucks

893whatthe.gif

Friend, I would stop reading this and get in touch with them right now. If that's the way the book arrived, it is definitely not in the condition advertised...a return, or at least a major partial refund, ought to be headed your way. frown.gif

Very recent purchase. I bought it for 90 bucks

893whatthe.gif

Friend, I would stop reading this and get in touch with them right now. If that's the way the book arrived, it is definitely not in the condition advertised...a return, or at least a major partial refund, ought to be headed your way. frown.gif

I think he bought it in person...

I'm thinking about calling them up and telling them it's not in the condition I liked. I wonder............

If you bought it in person there is little chance of getting a refund. Did you not notice the popped staple when you looked it over? confused-smiley-013.gif

I got ripped off either way. DAMN YOU GRAHAM CRACKER!!!!!!!!!

They are too expensive in the first place. Even their non keys are over guide. Too bad about the staple problem. I had the same thing happen to me at MegaCon.