• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM- Batman 177

28 posts in this topic

I'm thinking about calling them up and telling them it's not in the condition I liked. I wonder............

If you bought it in person there is little chance of getting a refund. Did you not notice the popped staple when you looked it over? confused-smiley-013.gif

Why do you think they call them "Cons"? 27_laughing.gif

I'm thinking about calling them up and telling them it's not in the condition I liked. I wonder............

If you bought it in person there is little chance of getting a refund. Did you not notice the popped staple when you looked it over? confused-smiley-013.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You can still get some good deals at Cons.........can't you?? You just gotta look. confused.gif

Y'know, I''ve only been to two Cons in my life, but it occurs to me that each booth, should have a "viewing table". A table where you can actually sit down, and carefully un-sheath and inspect a book cover to cover. What I have seen are tables completely covered with boxes of books with absolutely no seating or viewing space.

There is no way i'm going to pay top dollar for a book from someone I don't know and trust, unless I am given an ample amount of time to be intimate with its, ahem, qualities . . . grin.gif

Either way, I'm gonna slab the damn thing and sell it 10 years

I wouldn't slab it, you'll get a low grade at worst, or a Green label at best. Just keep it in a nice Mylar and enjoy it - chalk it up to experience and move along. wink.gif