• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

No, no, please grade MY Hulk #1

21 posts in this topic

Sorry, but i just got a scanner and most of my good book are out of reach at the moment. Got this "impulse buy" off of Ebay a week or so ago. What can I say? It was cheap. 27_laughing.gif

The back cover is better... poke2.gif

1186857-Hulk1-700.jpg

1186857-Hulk1-700.jpg.9348a8165f9d6625df4e5369512c6c38.jpg

Only about $60. Came in a small lot with some other books, but i wouldn't even count them. I dare say it's by far the fugliest book i own. Fun to read though. wink.gif

Only about $60. Came in a small lot with some other books, but i wouldn't even count them. I dare say it's by far the fugliest book i own. Fun to read though. wink.gif

I'd give ya $66 + shipping for it!

Immediate 10% profit! thumbsup2.gifflowerred.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gifhail.gif

$60 for that was a good price. i can't imagine the other books were a bunch of valiant era overstock, so that and some other SA beaters for $60, pretty darn good.

yeah, poor. I wouldn't even bother giving it a grade if I listed it on ebay. Let the buyer decide whether it's Poor-, Poor, Poor+ or, gasp, Poor/Fair. people know what they're getting - a beat up hulk 1 made even more beat up by half the cover being ripped off.

someone will pay you a respectable % of "good" for that. i'd be shocked if you don't do triple digits.

The sad thing is it looks like the cover damage was intentional. The upper portion of the cover loss looks like it was cut rather than a rip like the bottom.

The destroyer likely cut the top portion then ripped the rest to get the question mark "Is he man or monster?" off the cover or worse, an ad from the inside cover.

frown.gif

Artboy99